• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

E-File Form 4

I filed in Sept under the old system still waiting. Why can’t they just convert the old filing into the new Efile? Oh yeah it’s the government and that would make too much sense.
I read they planned on doing this.

If you are an existing eForms user, all your previous submissions will transfer to the new system. However, the pdf of your forms may not be migrated over on the first day. If your pdf is not available, please check your email as you would have received a copy from the eforms system at the time of submission and final approval.

I read they planned on doing this.

If you are an existing eForms user, all your previous submissions will transfer to the new system. However, the pdf of your forms may not be migrated over on the first day. If your pdf is not available, please check your email as you would have received a copy from the eforms system at the time of submission and final approval.
Thanks I hope it happens.

That's good news if they are cranking out the new e-forms that fast. I remember hearing a podcast with the owner of Silencer Central saying they were working through the paper forms before starting on the new e-forms, but looks like he was wrong.

Really makes me want to give it a shot now.

I just certified my first e-form 4 on Monday and my dealer said none of the new e-form approvals have come back yet, so approval in days is surprising but promising to hear.

Back
Top Bottom