• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

E-File Form 4

My longest was 3 weeks I think. And that’s because we were having photo/tech issues.
That's good news if they are cranking out the new e-forms that fast. I remember hearing a podcast with the owner of Silencer Central saying they were working through the paper forms before starting on the new e-forms, but looks like he was wrong.

Really makes me want to give it a shot now.
Dm me homie, let’s get you a fresh whisper pickle addiction.

I'm just going by the time frame the ATF publishes and what they've told me. You must have a good rapport with them.
So the order placed to submitted date is the paper work end on the SOT, prints photo, etc. The date of order to submitted is 100% on the SOT and individual buying the can and how fast they can put everything together and communicate. Now from submitted to approval that’s another thing. That’s all on the ATF, or as I like to say, in gods hands. Trusts take a wee bit longer than individuals, but not 2x 3x longer. I’ve had sun 60 day trust approvals and individuals. It just depends on if your lucky or not.

Where are you located? Do you have a website? I might come to you for my next can.
I’m in Stone Mountain. We’ve met before :) my wife (girlfriend then) and 2 friends went up to your property and shot with you and your buddies :) *hint* we work for the same agency

Oh yeah. No doubt. But I’ll take an eFile trust over a standard trust any day. Instead of 90 days, let’s say it’s 120-150. Still much nicer that 300+ for the old way.
shoot hopefully it’s not even 90. I’m at a 60 day average. Last can was 64 days I want to say.

Back
Top Bottom