• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

E-Form 1 ? Anyone do it yet for a brace?

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
Anyone fill out an E-form 1 for a braced pistol yet? How easy was it? Did you get a response or approval yet? How long did it take?

Can you create a new trust and put this braced pistol on a form 1 into a trust?

Lets get this right, republican lawmakers who in the past counted on me showing up to vote:

Law abiding taxpayers need to all of a sudden actually forfeit their legally purchased firearms to a federal agency that is not accountable to voters, and by all means is simply throwing the book at gun owners, because they hate the constitution, or at least the people who live the constitution in 2023. Is this how you represent your constituency, Sir?

Tempted to just convert my 11.5" to an A4, I have the 20" BBL and A2 Stock kit to match. Is that even legal? or does his Federal highness want me to have the pistol brace on a 20" rifle?

Would love to surrender that useless anyway pistol brace in person, just for being able to look an AFT toadie right in the eye. All fine and well if AFT is involved in LE activity, but when they start stomping on law abiding citizens, demanding compliance against fiats, Different ball game.

I do think that most angles here on registering, or not, are a trap, and that what we are looking at are anti-America Leftists infiltrating their agenda up through left-leaning Democrat Channels.

Basically If we have an AR pistol, we are on a 'list', that _could_ form the genesis of taking down the US Constitution in general, and its backing, the 2a ,in particular.

Question is how to deal legally, knowing full well we are up against enemy forces.

Please post if anyone does so I can block them.
Oh yes, 'block' the everyday citizen complying with the AFT's law on a site monitored by the AFT.

He must be so out of line not being...entrapped

Boys we need to comply with every letter of this law, but Kemp and elected republicans in GA we are outraged by this infringement against our Second Amendment Rights.

Once the 2A rubicon is passed I'm voting Democrat out of spite, 1st in line, in Fulton County. Believe that.

They are actually making me tear up a Solid IDF sling job, You could have at least passed the ban to hit known gang members or something, this faux legislation is an outrage.

Oh yes, 'block' the everyday citizen complying with the AFT's law on a site monitored by the AFT.

He must be so out of line not being...entrapped

Boys we need to comply with every letter of this law, but Kemp and elected republicans in GA we are outraged by this infringement against our Second Amendment Rights.

Once the 2A rubicon is passed I'm voting Democrat out of spite, 1st in line, in Fulton County. Believe that.

They are actually making me tear up a Solid IDF sling job, You could have at least passed the ban to hit known gang members or something, this faux legislation is an outrage.

Instead of trying to prove a point by voting against yourself, :wacko: why not be proactive? There are a number of things you can do to further the effort if you don't succumb to cynicism.

Cutting off your nose, and not even getting the satisfaction of spiting your face, lol. Genius

I'm saying comply with this, because if not, AFT is waiting to enforce on you Sir

That's only until Republican Lawmakers and members of the Judiciary, especially in this fine state of Georgia, slap this AFT Fiat down in court or elsewhere through _LEGAL_ means.

Have patience, Sir. In the meantime realize that entrapment is a 'thing'.

Waiting to "enforce on me"? So you'll show them by voting against yourself. LOL, ok, man. I'm not sure you understand how this all works Do something positive instead of stomping your feet.

I'll reiterate. The ATF can suck my nuts

I recommend that we comply with Government legal requirements.

Otherwise 'enforcement action' which means charging the people who talked big on the internet with a felony for holding an AR pistol past date X.

Good evening Sir.

Back
Top Bottom