• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

E-Form 1 ? Anyone do it yet for a brace?

Ahh, I'm a down south Georgia boy, born and raised in GA, in this for recreational sport/target shooting, so I'm a fudd by nature. Deal with it. I'm staying legal to the tee, and complaining to my republican gvt reps.

If I wasn't for fudds like me going through legislative channels you'd still be stuck with the Clinton Assault Ban, and you might know it.

Good evening Sir.

Oh you're outraged? That's great, because the feelings of gun toting conservatives couldn't be further from consideration.

At what point don't you comply? You're correct the politicians failed us... again. Are you going to just drop step in line every time the masters give you an order forever??
Its the Law. I respect it.

Why its the law is over my head/comprehension, goes back to being just a Georgia Boy. So be it.

Its the Law. I respect it.

Why its the law is over my head/comprehension, goes back to being just a Georgia Boy. So be it.
The law used to be that an absurd amount of taxes were owed from us to a British king without any government representation for us. That law wasn’t respected. Neither should this one be.

The law used to be that an absurd amount of taxes were owed from us to a British king without any government representation for us. That law wasn’t respected. Neither should this one be.
Dude there's no tax on this one, just the threat that if you don't comply its a felony.

Let the gravity of that situation hit each individual ODT'er at their own personal weight.

You can talk big on the internet about not complying, without using your real name, VPN, right? all you want.

Everyday people need to deal with this federal fiat, and my advice is that until our elected representatives do their job and protect us, we need to comply, or else.

To answer the OPs question..I've got 2 submitted on 1/21...when they get approved I'll update. The next thread down is a guy who just got an approval on one back. It's easy if you already have scanned trusts, eft fingerprints, and photos. To file under a trust, you have to prove the trust already had possession of the firearm prior to the ruling....I filed individually as I do not have proof of trusts ownership on an previously notorized schedule C

It’s a piece of plastic that is on the end of your rifle. How and why is that a felony? Why should we listen? Where is it in the 1934 NFA? Or we just listen to what some FBI / CIA rejects want us to do?

Imagine if 40 million gun owners said **** you. But we won’t because we are a bunch of *******.
Well I'm not going to tell You or anyone else what to do, and also, I can't treat anyone in the pro-2a fight with disrespect Sir.

All I'm saying is that the full force of the federal administration is prepared to hit if we don't comply with this aft fiat, and what's particularly nasty is that most people who bought these 'ar pistols' did so to protect their households at the peak of the pandemic, with a 'defunded' police force, and don't even know what is happening legally. Its almost a legal terrorist thing, like don't buy a gun, remember what happened to aunt sarah with the AR pistol.

Back
Top Bottom