• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

E-Form 1 ? Anyone do it yet for a brace?

I couldn't make my self read through all the post on here but most of them made me nauseous.
The ATF pulls a rule out of there ass and we all need to drop to our knees and obey..... hmmmm. Sure, will get right on it.

Circumventing the question and deflecting with attempted humor, I’ve followed your comments over this whole debacle. Typical response. And no I ain’t no ****ing Slav. Got some gun loving Muslim citizens that are friends and are more pro 2A than you seem to be.

I don’t understand the joke.

Nevermind I think I get it. You think the aft is smart enough and has the man power to arrest every single gun owner in the us who would fail to comply with some major infringement on the 2A. I surely hope that if something such as a semi automatic rifle ban, or any law that would only allow citizens to own/carry handguns/some other nonsense infringement, would be the straw that broke the camels back.

free or dead. There is no in between.

I just urge everyone to think of their family and act accordingly. We can all talk a big game semi-anonymously online but it may just be better to all do what we think is right and move on with our lives. Vote, write, non-comply, comply... obviously nobody's minds are getting changed here. Nobody here is straddling any kind of line.

Move forward, be safe, follow your instincts.

I see a lot of mention of this new "law", its not a law, only a rule. Thats what the problem is, just like when Brandon said companies with x amount of employees were required to take the clot shot. That wasn't a law either...and look how well that has worked.. people sick and dying all over the place.

I see a lot of mention of this new "law", its not a law, only a rule. Thats what the problem is, just like when Brandon said companies with x amount of employees were required to take the clot shot. That wasn't a law either...and look how well that has worked.. people sick and dying all over the place.
How a federal agency, capable of enforcing a law, interprets a law = law.

Ahh, I'm a down south Georgia boy, born and raised in GA, in this for recreational sport/target shooting, so I'm a fudd by nature. Deal with it. I'm staying legal to the tee, and complaining to my republican gvt reps.

If I wasn't for fudds like me going through legislative channels you'd still be stuck with the Clinton Assault Ban, and you might know it.

Good evening Sir.
Bull****, and the awb had a sunset clause built in.

Back
Top Bottom