• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

E-Form 1 ? Anyone do it yet for a brace?

Somebody has to be first… don’t see you leading the charge.

Why do you have to be a martyr to not comply? It’s as simple as going oh a new law? And ignoring it. There’s a lot of things I ignore.

This is my last post in this thread. I don’t want to get banned. I cannot stand the “I support the 2A but…” crowd. Not you ken, just in general.

I’m hoping the majority of “2A patriots” or supporters don’t say yessa master when all guns are required to be handed over besides single shot shotguns. Living a free man sounds a lot better, life is short anyway. To those who say that’ll never happen gun accessories are being banned. Live in some states and it’s your duty to flee your house if someone breaks in to avoid confrontation.

Pretty sure this fight against it will be another big drama show and not much more. The good thing is the ATF is killing their own ability to control people. If you overstep to this extent on any authority people will begin ignoring you.

I did my form 1 and got it back and approved in 21 days. I now have a stock on my ar9. It was going to be SBR form 1 any way. I hated the brace on it. We have a 300 blackout going the same way.

Attachments

• ar9.jpg
    ar9.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom