Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker82

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
59   0
Reaction score
IMG_0236.JPG
I've just recently took over the club I've been apart of for the past 4 or so years. It's a great club with a lot of potential. "We've been kinda slaking the last couple of years", but it's still a good place to hunt. It's located in Taliaferro county right off 20 Crawfordville exit near AJ Stevens state park. I'd say about an hour from Atlanta. Give or take. There are plenty of deer, hogs, turkey. Hardwoods,pines two creeks and a power line to hunt. 260 acres in total. There is no power or running water but a nice place to park a camper and a shack we store stuff in. It's $600 dollars a year to lease. I'm looking for at least 3 members so we could have a total of 6 to hunt. Looking for responsible, courteous hunters that follow the state regs.No quality management. Any other questions just pm me and we can talk.
IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG

IMG_0143.JPG

Joker pm me the rules of the club if you don't mind. I am possibly interested. I could possibly fill 3 spots but would like to know more specifics. I.E. kids, wives and guest hunting, opening day rules and is this a meat hunting club (if it's brown it's down) or trophy managed.

Still looking, had some people but they backed out finding somewhere closer for them.I think ive tried to get to everybody that messaged me. If not just send me a pm! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom