• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eastman gun show 12-22/23

Don't know if they still do it, BUT, in the past if you joined the NRA, or re-uped your membership Eastman gave you free admission to the gun show. This Gwinnett venue is great in the summer because the AC kicks ass there. They have torn up the parking lot across the street so you might have a hike to get to the venue. Important to me since I am handicapped, so shoot for HC parking.
**** the NRA.

I'll give money to virtually anyone except them.

I think I'll take a bunch of old leftover hunting rifle and Ruger 10/22 stocks and bump them with a rubber mallet.

Then I'll sell them at a gun show under a big sign that says "BUMPED FIRED STOCKS."

How many would I have to sell at $300 each to pay for admission to the show and several of those crappy hot dogs and plates of nachos w/ cheese that they sell? Carnival food quality at bar food prices.

Infinite Energy Forum is hard to find and difficult parking first time. It's a big sprawling place. Much better show when it was off Oakbrook at Indian Trail. Easy to find and parking was right there. Best show is at Jonesboro Road at I-285 south side, twice a year.

Back
Top Bottom