• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eastman gun show tomorrow

So I took one for the ODT Team and swung in as I was driving by. Happy to announce my findings.

Easily the worst gun show of all time. If you enjoy paying hyper inflated prices on handguns, this show is for you.

If you enjoy flea market jewelry, you have found the promise land.

If you want to pay 3x the normal price of ammo, you had better get over here now.

One Bubba Table has a Glock 19 used Gen 4, with I kid you not a sign saying “Gun Show special” $950. If this is something that interests you, you should probably slide on over here quickly bro, pick up this stunning deal of the day.

While you are here you can get your glasses cleaned, sift through a mini library or purchase some of the cheapest Chinese made knives you have ever seen.

But if none of that takes your fancy, you could always check out ODT periodically and get some pretty good deals

So I took one for the ODT Team and swung in as I was driving by. Happy to announce my findings.

Easily the worst gun show of all time. If you enjoy paying hyper inflated prices on handguns, this show is for you.

If you want to pay 3x the normal price of ammo, you had better get over here now.

One Bubba Table has a Glock 19 used Gen 4, with I kid you not a sign saying “Gun Show special” $950. If this is something that interests you, you should probably slide on over here quickly bro, pick up this stunning deal of the day.

While you are here you can get your glasses cleaned, sift through a mini library or purchase some of the cheapest Chinese made knives you have ever seen.

But if none of that takes your fancy, you could always check out ODT periodically and get some pretty good deals
Thanks.... I quit Eastman's shows 20 years ago....IIRC that dude is dead and somebody else took over that franchise....either way, the shows were a waste of time then and still are...

Thanks.... I quit Eastman's shows 20 years ago....IIRC that dude is dead and somebody else took over that franchise....either way, the shows were a waste of time then and still are...

I was at the RK gun show at Gwinnett Fair Grounds, the people who work for RK said that RK, bought out the Eastman company about 6 months ago. Don't know if it's true or not.

I was at the RK gun show at Gwinnett Fair Grounds, the people who work for RK said that RK, bought out the Eastman company about 6 months ago. Don't know if it's true or not.
That could be entirely true...I really don't know....all I can say is that my experience with gun shows has been completely disappointing, at least in the last two decades. I think you can get better deals at Meet-and-greets advertised here on ODT myself.. No overhead except the price of some good barbequed pork or beef notwithstanding...

probably the must accurate and entertaining review of a gun show ever.

Back
Top Bottom