• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

eastman shows for supplies?

SpeedyR

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
121   0
Reaction score
might head over to the eastman show this afternoon. I know some don't like EAstmans but I could use some bullets. anyone know if there will be any good vendors there that will have bullets? I have emailed 2 alpha lead a few times but no replies from them (are they still around?) and would like to pick up some lead in a few calibers if it's a good price.

other than that maybe I'll just order some online later this week...

There are usually a few tables dedicated to reloading, but their prices do vary a bit so shop around before buying. I paid like $4 more for a pound of powder going to one table before another last time.

There are usually a few tables dedicated to reloading, but their prices do vary a bit so shop around before buying. I paid like $4 more for a pound of powder going to one table before another last time.

SpeedyR,

I know you will price compare but I too have seen a wide range of prices on components at any gun shows. This past spring I almost snagged a bunch of .223 bullets due to the low price but when I examined the bullets over half the bullets had gouges and scars from being not so gently pulled from the case. I had to pass and sort of pissed off the vender as he claimed they were still good shooters.

I still go every once in a while to an Eastman show. The one off of I-85/Indian trail has in the past had more stuff to eye. Enjoy the show.

might head over to the eastman show this afternoon. I know some don't like EAstmans but I could use some bullets. anyone know if there will be any good vendors there that will have bullets? I have emailed 2 alpha lead a few times but no replies from them (are they still around?) and would like to pick up some lead in a few calibers if it's a good price.

other than that maybe I'll just order some online later this week...

I went yesterday and had a blast... didn't buy much... just checking stuff out. Tony from the ODT has a booth... go by and say hi. Great guy and some nice guns. There are a couple of large booths for reloaders, bullets, power, brass, etc. I don't reload at this point so I couldn't tell you if the price is right but it's a fun way to spend the afternoon.

Do they have a web page?
http://store.midatlanticbullets.com/

JSquared and I have both reloaded these bullets. Remember..these are hard cast Match Grade....not just the standard lead bullets. The other real nice feature for me is that in the 45 acp you get to choose in .451 or .452....most of the standard lead mfg...only cast in .452. I'm going to stay with midatlantic until someone can better them in quality, price...etc.

Back
Top Bottom