• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

eBay sellers beware.

Welp, won't be selling anything on Ebay anymore. Had an account for over 10 years, but no way I'm giving them my bank info or ssn. If I want to sell MY OWN **** then I'll be damned if the IRS is taking a cut of it.

There’s my problem with it. I do buy used goods to resell and pay taxes but somebody selling there own things should not be taxed again on it.

They will be coming for the ODT soon enough

ODT does not process payments for or get involved in user transactions; it's simply a place to setup a meet.

Notice the disclaimer at the bottom of every listing.
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Haven't sold much there in years. The fees are nuts compared to the way it was early on.

When they get a fee based on postage costs, plus the listing fee, plus a fee based on the final sales prices I stopped using them. I still use craigslist to get rid of miscellaneous stuff now.

Haven't sold much there in years. The fees are nuts compared to the way it was early on.

When they get a fee based on postage costs, plus the listing fee, plus a fee based on the final sales prices I stopped using them. I still use craigslist to get rid of miscellaneous stuff now.
People still use craigslist after Trump took the Personals? Lol

I've tried using ODT to sell non gun stuff and haven't had much luck.

Back
Top Bottom