• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Economy Car

Alex_V

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Looking for a nice daily beater car. Something like a Corolla or a Civic. Reasonable mileage, clean title, and good shape are the main factors. My budget is 10K tops (***possibly can throw in some firearms on top) for a right deal. And yes, looking for a good deal. This is for a teenage kid.

Looking for a nice daily beater car. Something like a Corolla or a Civic. Reasonable mileage, clean title, and good shape are the main factors. My budget is 10K tops (***possibly can throw in some firearms on top) for a right deal. And yes, looking for a good deal. This is for a teenage kid.

Hi, I have nice 1993 Honda Del-Sol SI. 132K Original miles, New tires and New Alum. mags, 30 - 40+ MPG. Automatic With A/C. Lots of pep. New Timing Belts. 2-Seater W/top that lifts off and stores into trunk. Many of these little Honda Del-Sol SI sports cars get 400K - 500K. I had back surgery in Feb., hard to get into and out sometimes. Awesome condition, has a bike rack. Only thing it could use a paint job. I was waiting to do the paint job last. I would consider $5000 firm. With a nice $1500 to $2000 paint job, you would have the sharpest Del-Sol around around and be under budget!

Back
Top Bottom