• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EDC trays. Do you use one?

I have the luxury of being a bachelor with the whole house to myself. I leave my stuff wherever the hell I want. Which is probably why I can never find any of my stuff when I'm headed out the door in the morning.

I suppose I am weird because I keep my EDC gun on the night stand, but my folder, flashlight, and wallet stay on the dresser, and my keys on top of the microwave by the door in the kitchen. Been doing this for years, and I am very particular about everything being in its place. Seems like I would keep everything together, but it works for me. I should try the tray and keep everything together, but being a creature of habit I would probably go back to my same old system.

Right on.

An EDC tray will change your life. When I was dumping my stuff on the counter, my wife would sweep it off into the drawer below it. Or relocate it to 3 different places in the house.

The tray stopped all the bickering about counter clutter or not being able to find stuff.

Now we only bicker about all the crap she dumps into my tray, lol.

Right on.

An EDC tray will change your life. When I was dumping my stuff on the counter, my wife would sweep it off into the drawer below it. Or relocate it to 3 different places in the house.

The tray stopped all the bickering about counter clutter or not being able to find stuff.

Now we only bicker about all the crap she dumps into my tray, lol.
I finally found a lost set of keys, in a bag at the back of the closet. Bride said she did not know how they got there..Keys stay on a clip on my pants with my knife also..She knows not to touch the pants..

Back
Top Bottom