• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Educate me in the ways of E-forms

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
For a while I thought you had to mail everything in, your trust, Forms 1 or 4, and your $200 check and the wait was like 9-12 months. Now I'm see post about E-forms but I don't know anything about them other than they are faster, you can use a credit card and you don't get a physical stamp. Why are some people still going the paper route? Is e-form only for certain items or through certain class 3 dealers? Are people just wanting the actual physical tax stamp?

Correct form 1 is for building yourself, either an sbr, can....if you build it then it's a form 1.

Special Occupational Taxpayers .....manufacturers/dealers

Ok cool.

Have you e-filed anything? How do you send your trust? Mine has been notarized of course. Would I have to scan it onto my computer to get it in electronic form?

Ok cool.

Have you e-filed anything? How do you send your trust? Mine has been notarized of course. Would I have to scan it onto my computer to get it in electronic form?

That's what I did... Scanned it to a PDF file and emailed it to my class iii dealer on the last purchase I made.

PDF. But it has to be under 2mb. If you send it to me in a word doc I can easily shrink and convert. Or if you feel like punishing me, send each page as a jpg.

Back
Top Bottom