• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Educate me on bump stocks

LOL @ Grinch Freedom.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas man. I'm shooting this afternoon with any luck.

Merry Christmas to you too, it's about over which is good. You have any time off this coming week? I've gotten a black powder revolver with no accessories. I was hoping for some schooling.

Merry Christmas to you too, it's about over which is good. You have any time off this coming week? I've gotten a black powder revolver with no accessories. I was hoping for some schooling.

Don't need many, only a powder measure really.

Remember to load one, miss one then load four.
Then when you drop the hammer it'll be on an empty cylinder.

10 grains of powder, 15 is fine, 20's a full load.
Only black powder or Pyrodex.

Crisco works just fine as bore butter.
Shame you're so far away, I love BP guns and would have a reason to take mine shooting.
And I'm sure I have an extra powder measure. Have pounds of black powder and Pyrodex too.

You can have a ton of fun with that gun and shoot all day for nearly nothing.
palmettomoon palmettomoon - Fix him up bud!

Bump fire stocks are range toys. No need to upgrade trigger.

Hard to keep on target, and most of them are plastic.

Fun as hell, but not useful in an any kind of "situation"

If you are looking for a tactical solution, you can add a rapid fire trigger. Google "rapid fire trigger" there are bunch of different solutions.
^^^^^^^ What he said...

Should be free about all week. Monday I'm trying to get my visa app in for Brazil but should be free otherwise through Jan 2.

Or you could get a polish tantal AK74 and have Hayata teach you how to bump fire it. He actually puts rounds on target when he does it.

Save the money they cost, Bulkiness, ugliness and get you a 3 lbs single stage trigger. No mods to your rifle. Super clean easy break on the trigger pull. Easy to install. An with a little practice dump mags controllably. Witch is semi auto all day.

Back
Top Bottom