• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Educate me on drones.....

Here are a couple of new videos. I finally had the nerve to fly it up over my house, above the woods where I could not actually see the drone. I had to rely on my screen and just hope I was following my instruments correct!!

I need to learn how to trim my videos down. There is a lot of footage that that is not really needed.

Jerry
Tell us your setup man.....N/M..I should scroll up.

If you buy one for your nine year old son for Christmas, stay with him while he flys it. My son thoroughly enjoyed all 4 flights he made with his Christmas Day. Then he decided to see how high it would fly. We haven't seen it since. Lol.
Oh, my bad...

periskopi.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_12_3B6F725A00000578_4039908_image_a_2_1481879384056.jpg

Here is the latest video I made using my Yuneec Quad. It's less than a minute long. I took it up to 400' and took a quick look around the landscape that surounds our property.

Enjoy......

I am saving all my Penny's for the Black Friday sale..Really want the Phantom 4 Pro, hope prices come down enough with a package...Need the extra batteries and hard case.

I am saving all my Penny's for the Black Friday sale..Really want the Phantom 4 Pro, hope prices come down enough with a package...Need the extra batteries and hard case.
I wouldn't count on much of a discount. DJI products, especially the the P4 and Mavic, are in very high demand. They don't need to discount to sell em and DJI has very tight control of their products.

I wouldn't count on much of a discount. DJI products, especially the the P4 and Mavic, are in very high demand. They don't need to discount to sell em and DJI has very tight control of their products.
I'm hearing a possible new model coming out. If that happens the price will go down, to move the new product..All I was waiting for, was the additional avoidance built in for all four sides..And that is the Pro 4 Phantom...One can hope!

I'm hearing a possible new model coming out. If that happens the price will go down, to move the new product..All I was waiting for, was the additional avoidance built in for all four sides..And that is the Pro 4 Phantom...One can hope!
They just had the new P4 and Mavic come out. They are so far ahead of the curve, that they didn't do much to either, other than raise the price of the new ones a bit. The "old" ones are holding strong on their price points.

They just had the new P4 and Mavic come out. They are so far ahead of the curve, that they didn't do much to either, other than raise the price of the new ones a bit. The "old" ones are holding strong on their price points.

Dji are the Toyota of drones. No real discounts to be found, even on the used market. Dealers only make a few percent on the products. The cheapest I've found a mavic is$800 and it was flown four times.

Back
Top Bottom