• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Efile stamp question

Quick

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
70   0
Reaction score
Probably a dumb question but here it is. I got approval on my Form 1 Efile SBR via email. My question is, do they send me a stamp like I have for my suppressor? If not, what do I need to do now?

Thank you

Probably a dumb question but here it is. I got approval on my Form 1 Efile SBR via email. My question is, do they send me a stamp like I have for my suppressor? If not, what do I need to do now?

Thank you

That is your stamp. They won't mail you one. I would print it off and keep with your rifle. I only keep the one page with the stamp on it, not the other pages.

Thank you

No you dont get a physical stamp like with the suppressor. Just print out the copy

I talked to a lady at the ATF the other day who told me a guy called in asking where his stamp was from an efile Form 1. He had been waiting on the stamp to come in the mail and had no idea it would be emailed to him. The poor guy had his approved stamp sitting in his inbox for 5 or 6 months. LMAO. True story.

Heck here in Texas we can't purchase
Shockwave till after Sept 1 without a tax stamp Bud's guns notafied me of
That fact .

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
My understanding is it's a $5 stamp too. What a waste of time!!! I've been waiting on 4 stamps for 11 months now! For such a great name, the ATF sure sucks.

My understanding is it's a $5 stamp too. What a waste of time!!! I've been waiting on 4 stamps for 11 months now! For such a great name, the ATF sure sucks.
Uhh. Wut? That's not right.

A $5 stamp is a store bought AOW. An individual can't construct one for that price... is still $200.

But an AOW stamp for a pistol brace.. me thinks someone has some wires crossed.

Back
Top Bottom