• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EFT file for submitting digital fingerprints

I went to the Lilburn location and got it done BTW. It was easy and I was in and out in less than 5 minutes and the file was already in my email inbox before I walked out the door of the shop. $60 to never have to pay to mail fingerprint cards again is well worth it.
Good to know. I expect this service to become more popular.

I doubt i am going to be filing any forms for a while. AFT pretty much killed form 1 and form 4 wait times for the foreseeable future.

Might buy another rimfire can and test it. Only be out 5-600 for the next 2 years.

I doubt i am going to be filing any forms for a while. AFT pretty much killed form 1 and form 4 wait times for the foreseeable future.

Might buy another rimfire can and test it. Only be out 5-600 for the next 2 years.
Eh, just go head and buy what you want. Suppressors are only getting more expensive and waiting to buy is only a little different than waiting to approve. You aren't "out" the money, per say, the item is yours, it's just not at home with you.

Eh, just go head and buy what you want. Suppressors are only getting more expensive and waiting to buy is only a little different than waiting to approve. You aren't "out" the money, per say, the item is yours, it's just not at home with you.
What he said. Some other man will tuck it in every night telling your oh so sweet little can that she was abandoned by her father.

Broski you got a wolfman 3 lug adapter stuck back somewhere that needs a home?
I got one currently rocksetted to my wolfman THAT IM PATIENTLY WAITING ON AN APPROVED FORM 4 FOR. But I do have one other guy that needs a deadair trilug. If one comes in stock ill shoot you a text and order it. Check Hansen Bros though, they get them ALOT, IDK where from.

I got one currently rocksetted to my wolfman THAT IM PATIENTLY WAITING ON AN APPROVED FORM 4 FOR. But I do have one other guy that needs a deadair trilug. If one comes in stock ill shoot you a text and order it. Check Hansen Bros though, they get them ALOT, IDK where from.
I'm on their list. I'm told that DA uses their own pattern on pistol cans, not Alpha like just about everybody else. Shenanigans

Back
Top Bottom