• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EFT form 1 processing times

I'm 20084X. Hopefully soon.
I apologize for my ignorance, but when you say the "control number," are you referring to the "Permit Number" or the "Internal Control Number?"

Because my "Internal Control Number" column is blank, but there is a number populated under "Permit Number."

1675437637177.png

I apologize for my ignorance, but when you say the "control number," are you referring to the "Permit Number" or the "Internal Control Number?"

Because my "Internal Control Number" column is blank, but there is a number populated under "Permit Number."

View attachment 5302528
Internal control number is something you assign, to help you keep track of what it is. Permit number comes from the atf. They go up as their assigned.

Someone might have already posted but I heard that the E-file system went down last week? Lots of people are filling because of this brace fiasco and others are stamp collectors. Right now it's anyone's guess? Or maybe the AFT with get there crap together :⁠-⁠\

Here's hoping the ATF gets their collective ass handed to them by SCOTUS over the pistol brace shenanigans, and form 1's/the NFA becomes a thing of the past.

One can hope.

Someone might have already posted but I heard that the E-file system went down last week? Lots of people are filling because of this brace fiasco and others are stamp collectors. Right now it's anyone's guess? Or maybe the AFT with get there crap together :⁠-⁠\
You can rest assured the ATF will NEVER get their chit together.

Back
Top Bottom