• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elderly neighbor

If it just needs to be restored to functionality, you might be able to put some light oil in it and dry fire the hell out of it--maybe using snap caps.

But being a Charter Arms, the double action trigger pull will always suck and it is probably not usable by an elderly woman (unless she thumb cox it into single action mode.)

If it just needs to be restored to functionality, you might be able to put some light oil in it and dry fire the hell out of it--maybe using snap caps.

But being a Charter Arms, the double action trigger pull will always suck and it is probably not usable by an elderly woman (unless she thumb cox it into single action mode.)
Read his last post bruh...

When I held it with the hammer locked back I immediately put my thumb in front of the hammer. I pulled and wiggled the trigger with no luck. I pushed on it slightly at an angle and it released. Took a while after that to get the cylinder open and it still keeps getting stuck closed. I've been messing with it pulling trigger, hammer back, trying to work the cylinder button loose
I have Breakfree and solvent but would WD40 be better in this situation ? My main concern is the grips, I don't want to mess them up trying to remove the screws I assume are locked in place like everything else

SO, should we give her a "Hi-Point" pistol...? :becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

IMG_1809.JPG
IMG_1810.JPG

IMG_1813.JPG
IMG_1814.JPG
IMG_1816.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1809.JPG
    IMG_1809.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1813.JPG
    IMG_1813.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 3