• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

My brother in law recently committed suicide. Shot himself in the head sitting on his couch. After coroner removed his body I had to go in and clean up so my wife and her sister and their dad didn’t have to see it. Brains, skull fragments, blood, other fluids. A few days after the family had a funeral out of state where most of my wife’s extended family are from. An outsider wouldn’t have thought it was after a funeral. Upbeat, laughing, good time, beer food the works. Almost like a family get together. I couldn’t get why people could be like that after what had happened. Then it occurred to me. Those people weren’t present. His death was just an abstract thing. They didn’t have to witness the brutality of it. But the world moved on as if nothing terrible had happened. As if a mother and a father hadn’t lost a son and sisters hadn’t lost a brother. And that’s what will happen here. The world will move on as if these kids never existed and their loved ones will be left with their grief.

My brother in law recently committed suicide. Shot himself in the head sitting on his couch. After coroner removed his OSU I had to go in and clean up so my wife and her sister and their dad didn’t have to see it. Brains, skull fragments, blood, other fluids. A few days after the funeral the family had a funeral out of state where most of my wife’s extended family are from. An outsider wouldn’t have thought it was after a funeral. Upbeat, laughing, good time, beer food the works. Almost like a family get together. I couldn’t get why people could be like that after what had happened. Then it occurred to me. Those people weren’t present. His death was just an abstract thing. They didn’t have to witness the brutality of it. But the world moved on as if nothing terrible had happened. As if a mother and a father hadn’t lost a son and sisters hadn’t lost a brother. And that’s what will happen here. The world will move on as if these kids never existed and their loved ones will be left with their grief.
Sad but true… and the administration and media will use it to push an agenda.

Back
Top Bottom