• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

Yeah, it’s all Abbot’s fault. I bet he engineered it as part of his re-election campaign.
Waiting on the whistleblowers to out the e-mails between the shooter and Abbot’s office.
Gonna be a Bitchute exclusive.

Greg Abbott is in on it. If you don't understand he used others willing as the fall guys to save his azz. So every where else they almost immediately let the FBI take over and do the pressers from their investigative info. There have been many calls for him to turn it over. What normally happens when they don't want a independent outside investigation? There is a reason and something they knew.

Give it a few, as par for the course someone will let in on Abbotts bs. I can see the headlines, inside source discloses that Greg Abbott knew the whole story from the beginning and lied about saying he did not. Watch, just look at how it's been going. Remember one lie leads to others, and then the real truth comes out. Keep wondering why he has not turned it over days ago to independent outside of Texas? Always use to go like this. Cop gets killed on video? Suspect is immediately indicted in less than 12 hours and LEO spokes person and officials do a presser say based on the video saying it was horrifying the officer was executed. They release the vid minus the ending act right away.

Unarmed citizen is killed by LEO and on body cams, and its questionable, they do a presser, double down to defend the cop, then say it's under investigation by the State only. No indictment investigation takes years and years. No release of video until forced, then we see the story is Not exactly at all as they reported it. (ex. "No knock warrant F up")

They had over 100 Officer rushed to the Texas school scene. 19 inside alone. How many Police Body Cam Videos we seen released from them so far???? You really think Greg Abbott or his ppl not seen any footage to see what was going on? Really? Ok. Is the same standard play when they F'd up as always.
So now we trust the FBI again? It is hard to keep up. They've been involved since day one. https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-rele...statement-on-the-school-shooting-in-uvalde-tx
What EXACTLY are you suggesting when you say Abbot was in in it?

Lets look at reality here.

Tell me if LEO had gone in to a tough situation in the school saved all the Kids from the shooter trying to kill them. Tell me the body cam Video of the Heroic Police would have not been released to all the new outlets for PR by top LEO officials.

If this is a problem now that police has changed wanting to go in, in events like this? Ok who do the Tax payer now pay to go on 911 calls from school kids to help save them when they call? If these nuts know they wont be having a 911 response team come to get them what do you think their thoughts will be when they start thinking about going crazy?

I understand Police and LE are humans too, and I don't have any animosity for them. Two of my own family members serve in a another state. One other works enforcement protection for a high up Government agency also (not the FBI, higher up). I'm sure there are many LE who would have gone in there in Texas. But there are also obviously from prior incidents we see some not so doing the right thing. God forbid, but... we know this will happen again. Can we chance the 911 calls may help the kids, or Not? This LE force just days ago had the response training. Maybe these guys need to turn in all that millions of dollars of SWAT equipment we Tax payers paid for? Scared, so don't they have Flash bangs, Tear Gas, smoke to divert, Snipers? Never seen a classroom with no windows either. Cant open a locked door? This is another Parkland Fl, again.

At the end of the day.... we can listen to this and that, or we can not believe our lying eyes of Video footage we did see. Then there is 100 or more Officer body cams, we do not see. I wonder why? There is no conspiracy, its a heart wrenching F up. I have 2 kids in school now. What do I do if, I get that call? F'ing A I go! One finishing College, one in HS. I am so F'ing glad schools out. But I really worry, because who does not think that this will happen again somewhere some day?

So now we trust the FBI again? It is hard to keep up. They've been involved since day one. https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-rele...statement-on-the-school-shooting-in-uvalde-tx
What EXACTLY are you suggesting when you say Abbot was in in it?

Simple. Abbott knew they ****ed up from day 1, and the whole story. Border patrol is his directive. Who thinks and believes Abbott "I got lied to BS? Look at how many he had oddly at this press conference?

100 cop cars responded to the scene. 100. 100 Body Cams, plus the car cams, and other Video at school. please. Sorry for the rant, it's just so close to my Heart as a Dad. I coached little Girl 8-9 year old Basketball. Shooter told them time to die then shot. Good night then shot. Sickening.

All those Grown men. 19 Kids dead.

079dbfbc-dd7b-4f38-a2ec-2611da6578d4-thumb_947864.jpg

Lets look at reality here.

Tell me if LEO had gone in to a tough situation in the school saved all the Kids from the shooter trying to kill them. Tell me the body cam Video of the Heroic Police would have not been released to all the new outlets for PR by top LEO officials.

If this is a problem now that police has changed wanting to go in, in events like this? Ok who do the Tax payer now pay to go on 911 calls from school kids to help save them when they call? If these nuts know they wont be having a 911 response team come to get them what do you think their thoughts will be when they start thinking about going crazy?

I understand Police and LE are humans too, and I don't have any animosity for them. Two of my own family members serve in a another state. One other works enforcement protection for a high up Government agency also (not the FBI, higher up). I'm sure there are many LE who would have gone in there in Texas. But there are also obviously from prior incidents we see some not so doing the right thing. God forbid, but... we know this will happen again. Can we chance the 911 calls may help the kids, or Not? This LE force just days ago had the response training. Maybe these guys need to turn in all that millions of dollars of SWAT equipment we Tax payers paid for? Scared, so don't they have Flash bangs, Tear Gas, smoke to divert, Snipers? Never seen a classroom with no windows either. Cant open a locked door? This is another Parkland Fl, again.

At the end of the day.... we can listen to this and that, or we can not believe our lying eyes of Video footage we did see. Then there is 100 or more Officer body cams, we do not see. I wonder why? There is no conspiracy, its a heart wrenching F up. I have 2 kids in school now. What do I do if, I get that call? F'ing A I go! One finishing College, one in HS. I am so F'ing glad schools out. But I really worry, because who does not think that this will happen again somewhere some day?
911 is broke. we can only rely on ourselves. IF'in you don't wanna charge an 18y/o with a rifle...don't sign up....cause it seems like small town cops need to realize this reality. like now. I wonder if that cop that lost a kid will sue the dept for holing them back?

Simple. Abbott knew they ****ed up from day 1, and the whole story. Border patrol is his directive. Who thinks and believes Abbott "I got lied to BS? Look at how many he had oddly at this press conference?

100 cop cars responded to the scene. 100. 100 Body Cams, plus the car cams, and other Video at school. please. Sorry for the rant, it's just so close to my Heart as a Dad. I coached little Girl 8-9 year old Basketball. Shooter told them time to die then shot. Good night then shot. Sickening.

View attachment 4336490
100%

View attachment 4336490
I seriously doubt he's stupid enough to knowingly perpetuate a lie that could never be contained.

Back
Top Bottom