• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

1653783784413.png

Details coming in
Younger people in the congress & senate ?
See Jesse Waters segment on the street asking millennials softball questions like who is Vice President & 8 of 10 have no clue. Our kids are in a world of s****. I do meet a few kids that realize even SSI will probably not be around for them & to save accordingly.

We’ve all gotten a very good view of how worthless and cowardly cops really are .

I thought the coward in broward was just a odd occurance , nope , an entire town full of useless worthless cowards . they are all cowards ,
Except when it comes to kicking in doors for a tiny amount of drugs .
They will kick in apartment doors and blow away whoever is there .
They will gleefully toss grenades into baby beds .

They will shoot church pastors in the back in stephens county ,
They will kick in doors and shoot little old lady’s , then plant drugs when they don’t find any .

They will sit all day long running radar and cream their panties when they get to chase down someone driving 13 over and yank $350 from them .

But saving children from being slaughtered ?
Oh hell no !
They turn into spineless cowards.

I’m not sure I can even be in the same room with a cop ever again .

They act like they are something special
And brave etc , when in really they are just spineless good for nothing cowards .

We’ve all gotten a very good view of how worthless and cowardly cops really are .

I thought the coward in broward was just a odd occurance , nope , an entire town full of useless worthless cowards . they are all cowards ,
Except when it comes to kicking in doors for a tiny amount of drugs .
They will kick in apartment doors and blow away whoever is there .
They will gleefully toss grenades into baby beds .

They will shoot church pastors in the pack in stephens county ,
They will kick in doors and shoot little old lady’s , then plant drugs when they don’t find any .

They will sit all day long running radar and cream their panties when they get to chase down someone driving 13 over and yank $350 from them .

But saving children from being slaughtered ?
Oh hell no !
They turn into spineless cowards.

I’m not sure I can even be in the same room with a cop ever again .

They act like they are something special
And brave etc , when in really they are just spineless good for nothing cowards .
So, are you saying all the cops in Uvalde are cowards, or all cops in general? I was a dispatcher for two years for some extremely professional officers, so I want to know if I am a coward too, or if it's just the officers I dispatched for? I'm confused. Please clarify if you can for those of us who may be slow. Or cowardly. Or maybe both.

So, are you saying all the cops in Uvalde are cowards, or all cops in general? I was a dispatcher for two years for some extremely professional officers, so I want to know if I am a coward too, or if it's just the officers I dispatched for? I'm confused. Please clarify if you can for those of us who may be slow. Or cowardly. Or maybe both.
There is. NO. Question that the cops I in Uvalde are cowards , every single one.

I’m have no reason to believe the dispatchers were cowards , I guess when the recordings are finally doctored and edited and released , we will see how they acted but I’d suspect that the dispatchers would have been braver than the cops in body armor with three guns .

I used to think being brave was a job requirement , but would YOU have imagined that there would be an active shooter situation in an elementary school and OVER ONE HUNDRED cops stand around and string up caution tape and arrest parents and do NOTHING for almost an hour ?
I would never have imagined that it was possible , yet here we are . And with over 100 body cams and dash cams , none of which we will EVER see , because it shows them sitting around shaking in their shoes with cowardly fear doing nothing while unarmed mothers go into the school to rescue their kids . The unarmed mothers that drive 40 miles to get there after they heard about it ,

If you would stand around and arrest a mother for trying to rescue her kids while you did NOTHING . Then yes , I’d call you a coward .

What kind of excuses are other cops going to make for this behavior that we have just witnessed .?

“Oh, it’s just cops in that one town that are worthless cowardly sacks of manure , the rest of us are brave men who protect and serve and care nothing about sitting all day with a radar gun revenue collection “

Cause if you have some kind of explanation as to why cops would sit around and arrest parents instead of rescuing kids , now is the time to share that inside information , because I would really need to hear it to keep me and the rest of the world from forming a very very negative opinion based on what the videos we’ve watched on YouTube ,

I think the cowardly cops in this situation have done irreparable damage to the reputation of cops nationwide .

Watching Floyd’s murder on tv made blacks angry the world over .

Watching over one hundred cowardly cops string up caution tape and arrest parents while an active shooter was slaughtering children , is just unimaginable . Yet we have just watched it over and over .

Please give us a reasonable logical explanation we can sort of believe .
Cause we need it . Bad , before irreparable damage is done .

Well, unlike you, I can't and won't make blanket accusations. I was a dispatcher, so I don't have any classified or secret squirrel info to share. All I can tell you is that the department I worked for had a policy in place that an officer was to make entry to stop any active shooter situation, whether backup was present or not. We were a small department and backup may have been far away. I know on two occasions that I dispatched my sergeant to a man with a gun call that originated from a day care center near our dispatch center. A man with a gun threatened to come shoot up the place. My sergeant was on scene within two minutes and spent the next hour searching everywhere for the gunman. For at least 20 minutes, he was on his own. I don't call that cowardly. It may shock you to know that I agree 100% IF the info we are seeing is accurate. Standing down for all that time is unfathomable. It should, must, and will be investigated both internally and externally. I'm just not going to label every single officer that I worked with or encounter as a coward. You can if you like. Makes no difference to me.

I know several cops that I have no doubt they would have charged in. I actually feel bad for the rep they are getting as a profession. But on a national level the profession is tainted, and has been for quite some time. Cops have just become the strong arm of an ever intrusive federal government.

I know several cops that I have no doubt they would have charged in. I actually feel bad for the rep they are getting as a profession. But on a national level the profession is tainted, and has been for quite some time. Cops have just become the strong arm of an ever intrusive federal government.
The officers I worked with would 100% agree. They are good men and women, but perception is everything. I worked at a campus police department and a liberal professor refused to ride on the same elevator as my sergeant when he was leaving a call where they had to intervene with a violent student. She claimed she didn't feel safe for a 10 second elevator ride down one floor.

This whole event, assuming we can trust the sources reporting on all this, goes against all training currently in place nation wide.

It makes me wonder how, if we can be suspicious that most of these shooters were “handled”, then how can we not be suspect of the media (social or MSM) coverage isn’t “handled” as well.

Supposedly there was a senior officer ordering the other officers to stay in place, who was he and what was the motivation for grossly violating all known procedure?

This all stretches my imagination to try to understand this.

Back
Top Bottom