• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

We totally need to reinvent the police forces all over the US. They will shoot to kill a person with a knife having a mental crisis from 30+ feet away. But have 19 officers in the building and cant go get one 18 year old kid?

Along with others ppl are starting to question if they really shot the kid, or did the kid take his own life while the police were hiding in the hall way during? There is already a controversy about what officer actually killed the kid, or not?

I am tempted to stop conceal carrying and just open carry an AR-15 everywhere I go. But I would probably get shot in the back by a cop while I am walking down the street.
you can do it.gif

Amen! Complacency and riding it out till the pension kicks in!! Lots of ducking and dodging and send in the rookies going on! Although, there is A LOT of that in the NYPD.
Reminds me of a documentary I was watching on guys going through boot camp and already in the National Guard. 911 hit and they were told they were being shipped overseas to go to war. A bunch of them were whining and complaining “I didn’t sign up for this ****” “I signed up for a paycheck and benefits”……..

• Wow
Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom