• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elite Pawn Conyers

I've been going to Elite Pawn as long as I can remember. I don't know how anyone could consider them being "rude". I know all of them and they are very sweet people. You might of just run into them when one person in particular MIGHT have had a bad day or was dealing with another rude customer. I've seen it all the time. You gotta understand they deal with crap too.

I've bought countless of guns and they are the only people who deal with my NFA stuff. The owner and his daughter are a blessing to the Conyers area. Elite Pawn is one of the few businesses in Conyers, that actually has something good to offer to the local community. Ty has a funny sense of humor but hes not rude. Great gunsmith and a very caring guy. I couldn't get a brush out of a fouled 22 barrel and he gave me his rod and I kept pushing it in which I shouldn't of had, and both got stuck. Eventually the cleaning rod had to be broken but he even soaked the rod in Kroil for 48 hours and got it out for me free of charge and Ty didn't even bother asking me to pay for another rod. I would name all of their staff but out of respect to their privacy I will refrain, but I could honestly go on and on about each time all of them have helped me out. There have been times where I have made some indecision mistakes that they should of given me a fee for but they never did. They are very understanding. Hell, the place has held guns for me without a single charge a few times. I personally love these guys.

If you want to talk about rude go to Bullseye Indoor. That experience will have you weenies hurtin'.

when I go to a gun store I prefer the guy behind the counter not sweep me with a gun that's for sale.... because you can't assume it's NOT loaded. rule #1 assume every gun is loaded.

I've been going to Elite Pawn as long as I can remember. I don't know how anyone could consider them being "rude". I know all of them and they are very sweet people. You might of just run into them when one person in particular MIGHT have had a bad day or was dealing with another rude customer. I've seen it all the time. You gotta understand they deal with crap too. Ty has a funny sense of humor but hes not rude.

Going to a place where everyone knows you is obviously going to be a different experience than going to a place for the first time. You can't compare the 2. There are 3 folks in this thread who thought the same guy was rude, but if you know him I guess they are all wrong....

images.jpg

I need to try that place out. I’ve had many experiences in a lot of different gun shops/pawn shops etc. A lot of the time it’s a ego thing but to be fair, I’m sure it’s annoying when you get people purchasing for the first time and never once thought tousle the google for Atleast a little info on their firearms purchase. It’s all circumstantial really. I’ve had good and bad experiences at bullseye, x3, mainstreet indoor range (prices are straight ODT prices btw) amongst others I’ve gone too. Hilltop gun and pawn in Snellville is nice, and usually have some good deals on used stuff and are willing to work with you. I think it all just depends on how you act and how they act, both being situations no one on here will actually know first hand. So:noidea::noidea:
Can’t please everyone

Going to a place where everyone knows you is obviously going to be a different experience than going to a place for the first time. You can't compare the 2. There are 3 folks in this thread who thought the same guy was rude, but if you know him I guess they are all wrong....

View attachment 2287250
There was a time where I was a new customer, and I came to know them because they were nice and fair. Ty has a dry sense of humor, if he was a dick to you, maybe you deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom