• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ellijay Restaurants.... recommendations?

Eglock86

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
Visitng ellijay and looking for somewhere good to take the family tonight....any recommendations would be appreciated. No bbq, we always stop at big uns on our way out of town :becky:

Soul food...Comfort food...but open to suggestions.... DinkyDau DinkyDau for a burger and a beer I can make your neighbor with an easement problem go away.:spy: lol
I know two great places for burgers, one in Blue Ridge 15 minutes away and worth the drive, also one here in town..But neither sell beer..What time of the evening are you planing to eat?

Around 7ish probably. A little later or earlier would be fine too. Going to do a little fishin in mountain town creek then off to find dinner....i was thinking some country fried steak and gravy kind of place.
I know two great places for burgers, one in Blue Ridge 15 minutes away and worth the drive, also one here in town..But neither sell beer..What time of the evening are you planing to eat?

Around 7ish probably. A little later or earlier would be fine too. Going to do a little fishin in mountain town creek then off to find dinner....i was thinking some country fried steak and gravy kind of place.
IHop is the only one I know that has Country Fried steak, I just had it the other day..Where are you going on Mountain Creek?

Visitng ellijay and looking for somewhere good to take the family tonight....any recommendations would be appreciated. No bbq, we always stop at big uns on our way out of town :becky:
It's about 25 minutes, but catch the sunset from the Maple Restaurant at Amicola Falls State Park.

stay clear of ANY Waffle House from jasper through blairsville. they all have sanitation/German roach issues... I know this through my profession...

Back
Top Bottom