• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elon Musk is Done....

18157f581989204fff43097a257278ce.jpg
dbb663dc7ed77a5029f1822322ef057d.jpg

I Saw one towing a trailer a couple days ago

So.... This ****ing toolbag parked across BOTH handicapped spaces?

AFAIK, tires on those things still need air.

I would use my fun stem tool to remove all the valves and throw them down the nearest storm drain.

I guess without personal experience, we are bound to what we read :)

I have no experience with Tesla. I do not know any techs that have either (as far as repair). So i cant say for sure.
My 02 is this sounds like the same crap that happens with all new technologies. There are a few problems until they iron the bugs out.

Unfortunately, with cars, they NEVER iron out ALL the bugs. Lol.
As soon as they get one issue fixed, another takes its place!

I would like to have seen a few before i closed up shop doors though. They seem interesting, to say the least.

They are interesting. And in the hands of a company which manages the damned place to build cars rather than whatever the **** Musk is trying to do, they would be revolutionary.

My point is Tesla is incredibly poorly run. They will not survive unless some well-run company buys them, or unless the government loses it's mind and decides to spent $5billion to bail their dumb asses out.

Tesla is run worse than NASCAR, and that's saying something.

They are interesting. And in the hands of a company which manages the damned place to build cars rather than whatever the **** Musk is trying to do, they would be revolutionary.

My point is Tesla is incredibly poorly run. They will not survive unless some well-run company buys them, or unless the government loses it's mind and decides to spent $5billion to bail their dumb asses out.

Tesla is run worse than NASCAT, and that's saying something.
Yes. This is a definite. He does not know how to run MFG or a company that needs the type of customer interaction and service as auto industry.

18157f581989204fff43097a257278ce.jpg
dbb663dc7ed77a5029f1822322ef057d.jpg

I Saw one towing a trailer a couple days ago

As far as this scumbag....someone needs to break those legs so he will know what it is like to truly appreciate the need for those handicap spaces.

Yes. This is a definite. He does not know how to run MFG or a company that needs the type of customer interaction and service as auto industry.

As far as this scumbag....someone needs to break those legs so he will know what it is like to truly appreciate the need for those handicap spaces.

Or maybe crack open his door and take a big hairy **** on the front seat.

I would definitely make this guy repent.

Driver was sitting in the car

This gas station is tight tight
There is no way to park with a trailer

I’m there several times a week servicing the system on the cargo trailer Inside the fence

And it’s like most stores
There are more crip slips than normal parking spaces

Driver was sitting in the car

This gas station is tight tight
There is no way to park with a trailer

I’m there several times a week servicing the system on the cargo trailer Inside the fence

And it’s like most stores
There are more crip slips than normal parking spaces

I'd at least have a word.

Back
Top Bottom