• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EMERGENCY HELP!!! Need legal counsel in criminal case in Forsyth Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesman2a

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
All,

This is a cross-post from here:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/s-w-a-t-team-deploys-in-forsyth-county-today.885836/

I know the individual who was arrested for this. The story goes something like this:

The straight story from his wife: he's been having a hard time with depression and other stuff, the doctor changed his medications and something went off because of it. His moods swung rapidly and he spiraled out of control. The theory is that he had no intention of trying to hurt anybody but himself and the police walked into the middle of a suicide attempt and things escalated. This is NOT the man I have known and respected for 20 years. It's not how he works.

Guys, I have to say that I was SHOCKED to find that I know this person. I started getting calls last night just after they deployed SWAT. I've known him for almost 2 decades. I shared shop-space with him for almost two years of turning wrenches just about every night and weekend after work. He's a GOOD man. He's a good friend. He's been active in the off-road community for a number of years, serving as the president of one of the largest local clubs for years, to running his own race team, and even running the King of the Hammers Race out in California twice.

If there are any lawyers or people who might recommend GOOD representation, please respond here or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom