• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Emory Law Symposium - Exploring Gun Violence in Modern America (2/7/19)

kylestyle

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
19   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't been that active here for awhile but thought some of you might be interested in this email I received. It's quite a ways out so if enough of you planned to attend it might help even the sides of the beliefs/values scales. Even though it's open to the public I'm sure the event info wouldn't make its way around right leaning circles and through experience with the student base/staff I'd suspect this discussion to not have "freedom" at the focal point. Feel free to spread the word, I'll be posting this information on a few other outlets as well. I'm not sure if this is worthy of being stickied due to how far down the road it is or hopefully people post and keep it active. Also, I hope this isn't a double post.

Info in image below or direct link (https://imageshack.com/a/img923/2699/dG3hcr.jpg) but here's the quick rundown:

"Join experts from across the country, including Robert J. Cottrol, Adam Winkler, and Sally Yates to discuss Second Amendment rights, gun-related crime and enforcement, mass shootings, and mental health policy. (There is no charge to attend this public event, to be held in Emory Law's Tull Auditorium.)"

dG3hcr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom