• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EMP Commission warns ‘blackout’ of electricity, food, water to last ‘year or longer,’ huge death

All electrical needs going out ain’t what scared me in that situation, it’s mexico claiming there “taken” land, China on the west coast and Russia on the east coast.
They all would take advantage of a disaster here

All electrical needs going out ain’t what scared me in that situation, it’s mexico claiming there “taken” land, China on the west coast and Russia on the east coast.
They all would take advantage of a disaster here
China and Mexico can fight it out for the entire west coast west of the Rockies and I’d give Russia the entire Northeast as well as Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland.

I think most of you guys are taking this much too lightly. Either by a natural cause or an attack, this is by far the most likely SHTF situation to occur. We are already due (about once every 150 years) for a massive solar storm that would cause this world wide. The more complicated our electrical systems and equipment become, the more susceptible they are to an EMP. Our entire civilization is now dependent on our electrical systems and they can be blown out like a match anytime.

I think the estimated death of 90% of the population in 1st World countries within a year is very realistic. I'm not a hardcore prepper, but every time I think about this I feel I should be. Laugh at the danger if you choose to, but don't deny it's existence.

Back
Top Bottom