• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Empty house

Don’t go here.
The governor elect she beast wannabe might be there.

953EDCDD-8CAE-456D-A4F4-D9DFBB71CDC3.jpeg

Friends, I have a problem this holiday season.
  • My youngest son has left for Boot Camp, he's going to miss Thanksgiving, Christmas AND his 20th birthday while at Boot.
  • My oldest has to work Thanksgiving, he's an EMT for Grady.
  • The downstairs bathroom had an unexpected melt-down and has been gutted, the house (or at least the main floor) is 90% out of commission.
SO, we're not cooking for Thanksgiving this year and I need ideas where the two of us can go for dinner. It's the first time we haven't had guests, kids... or a place to gather in 35 years.
if you were closer to Collins Ga. you could eat here , for free !!!!! where ever you go Happy Thanksgiving!

cracker barrel, burger king, cc's---yep, the answers are coming from the double wide crowd no doubt, just surprised they did not say the local mall food court.......yet.

Not sure where you are but Ray's on the River has a special Thanksgiving meal, we have done that the last 3 years.

Bride and I were just thinking about that. I usually have a crowd I am cooking for, this year gonna be quite..May try to do a crock pot Thanksgiving dinner..We just don't eat that much, but I do love the turkey sandwiches after and then I make a Turkey Pot Pie with whats left.

My family, me, a Brother and a Sister, and spouses are all that's left, so, we meet at Golden Coral at opening time Thanksgiving and get to eat all we did at Grandma's house, plus the deserts and it costs less than trying to cook it at home. Then we all come to my house and sit around stuffed for the afternoon. Occasionally with weather permitting we go out back and do a few mag dumps to ease any residual stress. We have made this our tradition, for the last 4 years and counting.

Back
Top Bottom