• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Engagement ring shopping

DON’T DO IT!
www.forexnews.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_04_marrying_ideas.jpg

Beat me to it.

I popped the question and handed her a glass box with the diamond sitting in it. Had already found a couple of jewellers for her to talk to. She couldn't have been happier designing the ring, an came up with something that would never have occurred to me to get. I think she got the same kick out of being part of that process as she did her bridal shower an baby showers etc. It did backfire on me a touch when she asked me if she could get the band of it sprinkled these pink diamond pave "chips". They didn't sound expensive.

Hey guys, I've been thinking about tying the knot lately but I'm a little stuck on where to start looking for a ring. Anyone have any suggestions for places around Atlanta? I'm walking in pretty uninformed so I'd like to know the place is trustworthy.

Thanks!
KROGERS,SHOP ON THE WEEKEND AND GET DOUBLE GAS POINTS

Jamesallen.com
Will get you a better quality diamond for 30% less than brick and mortar store.

I bought mine from BlueNile.com
Picked out the stone, paired it with the setting, and showed up in two weeks. Diamonds are GIA certified, which is a much more rigorous grading than EGA and some of the other lesser known. If you don't know where to start, begin by educating yourself on the four C's of diamond buying.

These. I bought the one for my soon to be wife from blue nile. Excellent customer service.

And for what its worth, the price difference between a .99 carat and a 1.0 carat is substantially different on identically spec'd diamonds. Save yourself a bunch of money and get the .99
.25 and .5 carat increments are usually the breakers

Back
Top Bottom