• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Engagement ring shopping

HELZBERG AND SHANE CO are the best I have ever encountered. They back their stuff up for life. I have a mens wedding ring for sale on here from Helzberg if you are interested

Hey guys, I've been thinking about tying the knot lately but I'm a little stuck on where to start looking for a ring. Anyone have any suggestions for places around Atlanta? I'm walking in pretty uninformed so I'd like to know the place is trustworthy.

Thanks!
Go to Art Jewelers in Woodstock. They custom make anything and know the biz better than D Geller and all them other places. 4th generation jewelers. Plus tell Andrew “Uncle Scott” sent you and to take care of you. They are great folks! Seriously!

Diamonds doesnt matter where. You can buy them online. Go with a reputable online and cheap overhead place.

Here are my 2 cents. Diamonds will double in price every 12 to 15 years. the most common will be the SI1 or SI2.

Anywhere else, you will be paying for the overhead.

Since you are getting a ring, it will be worn...dirty and not shine. So high quality (VS1 or VS2) is not necesary. It's better to get one with a higher color like DEF GHI.

It matters not where you get it...it only has to be a GIA certified is my opinion.

For an engagement...its better to get a larger carat (wow factor with her friends) than a higher color.

Again...none of this matters after you get it...as long as she wears it...it will not shine as the day you saw it at the jeweler

DON’T DO IT!
www.forexnews.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_04_marrying_ideas.jpg

And if you are looking for a decent investment...you cant mount it. It has to be a loose diamond. In that case, get a VS2, DEF, excellent cut of anything more than 1 carat.

Back
Top Bottom