• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Engagement ring shopping

How do the warranties work if you bring your own diamond to a place like Shane's?

Do they offer coverage for loss or theft?

Pawn shops. You'll pay a fraction of the cost. Buying a "new" ring from one of the box stores is literally throwing money away.

ummmmm NO
I have been married for 40+ years so I have been "out of this game" for 41+ years... but used engagement rings? Really:confused:
I reckon I'm old school (duh :))
Unless of course you can forge a company (i.e. Shane) receipt... :doh:
I have some skills so guns are $19.99 and jewelry is in the THOUSANDS.:thumb:
Congrats! Can't live without em.:thumb:
i_engagement-ring.jpg

Pawn shops are out for this purchase. It doesn't have to be the nicest ring but it does have to be new. :D

Are the prices negotiable at places like shane company?

Shane, no. But I wouldn't ever go anywhere but Shane , esp for engagement ring. Bought from them 25 year go in a blinding snowstorm on Christmas eve, and they did everything they said they would do. Their lifetime warranty is real, and it even includes resizing.

Go to Shane's, the little lady will be treated like royalty now, and in the future.

eta: call them re bring your own stone, I bought mine from them and it is covered under their warranty.

Best thing I EVER did, and I mean EVER, was to include my to-be bride in on the decision making process.

Sam at Ideal Diamond made it possible.

http://idealdiamond.com/

Sam is old school and will get you what you need at a GREAT price...just meet up with him before you bring your bride to be in for a consult.

Shop the rest and then go see Sam.

Oh, and congrats and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom