• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

England...

Neck pillow:

upload_2017-5-12_16-35-39.jpeg

PS: Don't use the plane blankets. They never get washed and are nasty.

Aye.. spent 6 years in the UK. Scotland to be exact but traveled to London many times.
Once in a London pub two ladies in the next booth were talking and I detected an accent and I asked "Ayre you lass's from Scotland?" One turned to me and said Wales you idiot!!! I corrected myself and asked again.. "Ayre you Whales from Scotland?" That's the last I remember till the barkeep woke me.... Give us another Guinness....

What are some travel/plane necessities?

The transAtlantic flights usually leave in the evenings.

I'll usually hit three little bottles - since they are free - or they used to be - your mileage may vary - and then pass out and sleep all night.

Depending on what you need for sleep, ear plugs and or eye mask may be required.

Are you going to be posting from over there or wait until you get back?

The transAtlantic flights usually leave in the evenings.

I'll usually hit three little bottles - since they are free - or they used to be - your mileage may vary - and then pass out and sleep all night.

Depending on what you need for sleep, ear plugs and or eye mask may be required.

Are you going to be posting from over there or wait until you get back?
I'm definitely bringing Tylenol PM to put me to sleep and I got some headphones and a neck pillow this week!

When I'm in a wifi zone and if I have a few minutes then I'll definitely post up here!

Back
Top Bottom