sneakynoshoulders

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
20190807_144007.jpg
20190807_144007.jpg
20190807_143812.jpg
I have a brittany and English setter I've been fostering for about a year now. Dogs that were supposed to be upland hunters that didn't take to training for whatever reason.
The setter is 2 and with time, and patience, still has potential. I just don't have the time for him.
The brittany is 6 and has little to no interest in pointing birds.
Both dogs are very sweet and loving. Both are house trained and well socialized with children and other dogs. They would be great for an active family or single person that gets outdoors a lot.
If you're in a spot where you're looking for a possible bird dog and don't have the $ for a dog out of a breeder, they're possible candidates if you have the time to put in them. That, however, is not a guarantee.

They are both males. We've recently moved. Developing a new property, no internet yet and terrible cell service. Some folks have PM'd me. If you have, I'm not ignoring you, just can't get the images to upload. Gotta run into town this evening. Should have better reception then. Will add pics to this thread.
Thank you

Um, I think your English Setter is really an English Springer Spaniel with a really bad hair cut. I have two already or I would take him. Loyal and love to be around their people. Great dogs.

Um, I think your English Setter is really an English Springer Spaniel with a really bad hair cut. I have two already or I would take him. Loyal and love to be around their people. Great dogs.

Def not. Been around plenty of springers and setters. If you're suggesting the brown dog, he's not had a haircut since he's been with us. And its def a brittany spaniel.

Back
Top Bottom