• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Enjoying Royal Wedding...

If I never see or hear Megan Markel's name again, it would suit me just fine.
Harry must be really hard up for a bride. It seems that he could have picked up most any bar fly and had what he has now.

1f4gpu.jpg

Yes let's all gather round and celebrate the good old days when dictators sat the throne and decided how much of everything each of us could achieve. A gaggle of clowns, all of them, and everyone who buys into their BS...How, exactly, did they become filthy rich?

Never understood why people (my wife included) care about what a bunch of welfare recipients do. We kicked that monarchy crap out of here over 200 years ago and I see no need for any “royal family”. Get off the throne and get a job.
some americans romanticize the british royal family and other such aristocracy classes, while dreaming of being the maid or butler having a secret affair with the nobility.

We know that it wasn't so grand for the lesser classes and servants but there are hold outs out there that still feel that the royal family is more then a welfare recipients whom took land, funds and possessions fro the peasantry of the past and to this day enjoy it all the while collecting funds from the taxpayers

Back
Top Bottom