• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Enjoying Royal Wedding...

Of York!
Where I was born

Beautiful town, I love the Shambles and York Minster.

Photo of the Shambles for those who have never been.......
62EE0A79-4501-4E96-BEDB-0451E5C98659.jpeg

Well if you had been watching it you would have heard that she gave that honor to Charles because he always wanted a daughter and it was his chance to walk someone down the aisle and I think that was nice also it is a world event I connect with it because my father was at the coronation of Queen Elizabeth when he was in England during the war then people just like us and it's a really nice event but the thing that I'm waiting on is when Megan's family tries to come to Buckingham Palace for Christmas that would be a hoot her father will probably try and steal the soap out of the bathroom and take silverware for souvenirs he like Randy Quaid on vacation
her name is spelled meghan (i don;t get some of these spellings)
shes royalty now so i doubt she'll have much contact with her father at least physically seeing him. her dad is more down to earth and not very royal-ish.

it's like me chauffeuring rich, famous japanese people in a f-150 and taking them to dunkin donuts, some stuff is just unusual (yes this happened)

We kicked them out in 1776 and today I’d bet that a significant percentage of the American population would vote them back in then promptly give up their right to vote.

Increasingly, Americans don’t want to have to vote and hold people accountable. They want someone else to tell them what to do. They don’t want to have to think and do things for themselves, they want someone else to make the decisions for them.

Thinking is hard. Making decisions is hard. Setting expectations is hard. Re-setting expectations and holding people accountable for not meeting expectations is hard.

And so here we are...

We kicked them out in 1776 and today I’d bet that a significant percentage of the American population would vote them back in then promptly give up their right to vote.

Increasingly, Americans don’t want to have to vote and hold people accountable. They want someone else to tell them what to do. They don’t want to have to think and do things for themselves, they want someone else to make the decisions for them.

Thinking is hard. Making decisions is hard. Setting expectations is hard. Re-setting expectations and holding people accountable for not meeting expectations is hard.

And so here we are...
Come on man look at a calendar it's not 1776 there's one planet we all live on it somebody somewhere was happy that they had a wedding don't be so sour

her name is spelled meghan (i don;t get some of these spellings)
shes royalty now so i doubt she'll have much contact with her father at least physically seeing him. her dad is more down to earth and not very royal-ish.

it's like me chauffeuring rich, famous japanese people in a f-150 and taking them to dunkin donuts, some stuff is just unusual (yes this happened)
Sorry about this s spelling but I did this through my phone it doesn't spell check

What's the attraction? And why do women in particular like this crap

Duh

It’s every woman’s dream

Marry a powerful wealthy man in a very expensive wedding and never work a day the rest of your life

My son and i were trying to see if Mrs Roundhouse could rack the slide on my new glock 42 and she could not

I turned to my son and said “if the requirement to watch the royal wedding was field strip and re assemble this thing and rack it 20 times , every chick could suddenly find the ability to do it “

The Mrs was not amused , but this whole wedding ta do is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen

Back
Top Bottom