• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EOS ruger 10/22 Integral Suppressor Review

10-22 2.jpg

This is integrally suppressed for years, love it and wish it was select fire.

Having seen it demonstrated in person; if I was in the market for another integral I wouldn't hesitate on getting one. Very nicely made and local.

Or just stop all the silly nonsense :noidea:
That would be ideal! I just dont have much faith that the feds will back pedal any gun control measures. I would love to be wrong though!

View attachment 1018732

This is integrally suppressed for years, love it and wish it was select fire.
That looks good! Which one is it?
Whenever I get some free time, Im going to try to make a select fire 10/22. Hopefully it will run a bit slower and be a bit less ammo picky than our open bolt. I also wish the Norrell conversions werent so expensive, but its simple supply and demand.
Having seen it demonstrated in person; if I was in the market for another integral I wouldn't hesitate on getting one. Very nicely made and local.
Thank you sir!
KGmade KGmade when are you coming out with an internally suppressed version for the 10/22 take down?

We are looking into it. The takedown barrel is very different than the standard one, so its a bigger design challenge to make it a dedicated subsonic integral. Also, finding a barrel manufacturer to supply us with stainless steel take down barrels has been a challenge. We are still investigating it though!

Back
Top Bottom