• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ER nurse looking to buy masks/goggles

I've heard that the 3m respirators were even better, depending on the filters you use. I don't know how scarce those are now, but something to look at that could work. I used to work with them on all day, you get pretty used to them.

I've heard that the 3m respirators were even better, depending on the filters you use. I don't know how scarce those are now, but something to look at that could work. I used to work with them on all day, you get pretty used to them.
Yup respirators are fine but much more expensive, and not really available at the moment either. I bought a couple of P100 half mask respirators at Ace for $45 each, but they were out of extra filters ($20 a set).

Yup respirators are fine but much more expensive, and not really available at the moment either. I bought a couple of P100 half mask respirators at Ace for $45 each, but they were out of extra filters ($20 a set).
I bought some yesterday off of Amazon. I bought them for a friend who's a nurse in Mississippi. She hasn't received them yet they said by the 17th I only ordered 20. one bundle just in case they're junk. It was like $13 free shipping. But like I said it's coming from China but if it's okay I'm glad she'll have them if it's not so what. Go on Amazon and put in surgical mask and they popped up. Don't know if this will be any help but they could be better than nothing

I bought some yesterday off of Amazon. I bought them for a friend who's a nurse in Mississippi. She hasn't received them yet they said by the 17th I only ordered 20. one bundle just in case they're junk. It was like $13 free shipping. But like I said it's coming from China but if it's okay I'm glad she'll have them if it's not so what. Go on Amazon and put in surgical mask and they popped up. Don't know if this will be any help but they could be better than nothing
A respirator isn't the same as a surgical mask, but anyhow the problem with most stuff on Amazon atm is that shipping times are a month out for the most part and there's a possibility of being counterfeit. Thanks for the info though.

A respirator isn't the same as a surgical mask, but anyhow the problem with most stuff on Amazon atm is that shipping times are a month out for the most part and there's a possibility of being counterfeit. Thanks for the info though.
Yes, I know that everybody would love to have in 95 but they're basically not in existence except in the medical and military supply. I just happened to find these and as I say it's better than nothing as long as it keeps the virus particles outside of your respiratory system it's a winner.

I may be able to get 3M P100 filters. Let me know if you need them (healthcare workers only please).

Back
Top Bottom