• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ETS ar magazines

search: 'botach negative reviews'
To be fair, I order from them all the time and have never had an issue. They don't ship as fast as Amazon Prime lol, so maybe expectations are too high?

I'd stick to the Lancer mags over the ETS, I've read several accounts of ETS mags shattering when dropped on a hard surface.

search: 'botach negative reviews'
Yep, they got some neg's. I have bought from them a few times. Shipping wasn't the fastest but I did get what I prdered.

I'd stick to the Lancer mags over the ETS, I've read several accounts of ETS mags shattering when dropped on a hard surface.

I use both and have not had a problem with either myself. I do prefer the lancer. They have a smaller base and are thinner so they fit better in mag pouches.

I have ordered from Botach several times. Slow shipping and NO communication. The last thing I ordered from them after 4 weeks of no reply I sent them a message that if I didnt hear from them by the end of the day I was going to cancel the order and dispute the charge with my credit card provider. Later that evening I received a form email with new shipping number.

They have some GREAT deals. If you are willing to deal with the wait and hassle then savings are to be had. I have never had product that was ordered from them not be 100%. Their shipping and customer service/order updates are just horrible. They use an automated system that sends you a shipment tracking number very quick, but then it takes forever to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom