• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Euro optics

They are good to go. Brought my MK18 from them as well as an Eotech EXPS. Both of them were great deals. My EXPS was cheaper than what some people on here are selling used XPSs for.

My only complaint from them was not shipping the Mk18 to my dealer on time. I think they needed their FFL but didnt say anything. I called them up a week later to check and found out.

Optics planet and botach do drop shipping. They say they have stuff but it's actually a 3rd party that has it and sometimes they kinda forget to tell the 3rd party that they sold their inventory for them. I no longer deal with either. If you are chasing high end product. Euro optic, cs tactical, sport optics and mile high will take care of you
I bought my first and last optic from optics planet. Order was three months getting to me. Same problem with a company called DVOR

Yes, they are good company to deal with. Start a chat with them or call them and more than likely they will give you an additional discount. I do it every time before making a purchase there. Sport Optics is another very good option.

Back
Top Bottom