• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

European Mounts

Check out what my buddy does. He carves and finishes the euro mounts. Some killer work.
CF878F74-06BD-49A1-8B0B-5B6E82615ADC.jpeg
9F70585B-7F20-4F0B-8D6A-AA3974DFDBA9.jpeg
ABE4B8E4-A6C4-4960-8E38-EB088DAC9317.jpeg

Anyone know who does European skull mounts REASONABLE? deer and alligator
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted on here. I am located in Rydal ga and do skull mounts. I've been doing them for about 6 years now. I charge $60 each head and give $10 discount to all Military and First responders. During season I have a pretty quick turn around. I boil, pressure wash,boil then bleach. I have e a couple ads on craigslist search,skull mounts. Please feel free to call or text me Thanks and Good luck to everyone! Adam 770-324-2765

Southern Skull Cleaning in Hephzibah Ga does amazing work (i just dropped off an 8 point, will post pictures when i get it back) He has Egyptian flesh eating beetles that clean everything thoroughly. He will do any type of animal, it was $135 for the deer. He also does body parts for the GBI (hopefully no one needs that service)

Ask for Dale
706-726-1686

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted on here. I am located in Rydal ga and do skull mounts. I've been doing them for about 6 years now. I charge $60 each head and give $10 discount to all Military and First responders. During season I have a pretty quick turn around. I boil, pressure wash,boil then bleach. I have e a couple ads on craigslist search,skull mounts. Please feel free to call or text me Thanks and Good luck to everyone! Adam 770-324-2765

dang Adam $60-$50 is an outstanding price

I could not find your CL ad

( discount to all Military ) is that only for active duty or does it apply to Veterans too?

I dropped a deer off at Buck Master taxidermy just north of Macon near Bolingbroke. Really nice people and a nice showroom of their quality. I dropped it off last week so I’ll pick it up in a few weeks. I’ll post pics when I get it back. They were reasonably priced too.

Back
Top Bottom