• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever had to draw your CCW or been tempted to???

I was in the parking lot of a store on Martin Luther King Drive when I heard some woman screaming and then some gunshots. It was about 30 ft behind me so I didn't see what exactly happened. Looked out to see if anyone was lying on the ground shot, nope... looked to see if there was any obvious suspect... nope. Just people running away. One guy ran towards my car, looked in for a second, then ran off. I think it was either some old lady trying to shoot a car thief or a car thief trying to shoot the victim. I only had my Ruger LCP with me. The gunshots sounded like a 22lr, but right then and there I felt very outgunned with my LCP.

What the HELL were you doing on MLK??? In any city MLK is not a good look haha. Good deal nothing happened.

Fortunately, I haven't had to. Although, with the way things are looking in today's world I'm sure my days are numbered. I try not to put myself in bad situations, avoid certain areas, and always keep my head on a swivel. I know it could go down at any given moment and time so I try my best to be within arms length of my weapon at all times.

I pray to god that I never have to use my weapon. In the unfortunate event that I have to I am okay with that and will not feel any remorse doing so.

Back
Top Bottom