• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever had to draw your CCW or been tempted to???

This one time I was busy doing an errand for a client, I was from out of town so I had taxi shuttle me to a few different errand locations. Well, when I was coming back to the taxi from one of my errands, I noticed a couple dudes walking away with a briefcase. The briefcase kind of looked like mine, so I said "Yo homie, is that my briefcase?" Well at that point one of the guys pulls out a gun and they start walking to me really fast, wanting more items of mine. Since they had the upper ground, I raised me hands in the air in a surrender pose. They came so close the guy's pistol was right near my head. Man, my adrenaline was sky high at that moment. Then I snapped. With my left hand I swatted the guy's pistol as hard as I could. Pretty much at the same time I started drawing my HK USP 45 that was on my 3 o'clock position. As soon as I cleared the holster and leveled my pistol, I fired off 2 shots. Yeah, I was hip shooting, but I hit the guy in the chest with both my shots. Since that guy was out of action I immediately turned my attention to the second bad guy who was in the process of drawing his own pistol. I instinctively did a double tap to his chest and also quickly put one in his brain box. Game over for those bad guys.

It was an extremely traumatic event, but all those years training paid off.

Collateral has some great gunplay scenes in it :)

Back
Top Bottom