• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever had to draw your CCW or been tempted to???

Chances are if you have had to draw down on e someone more than once in your life you are putting yourself in unfortunate situations. Chances are that if you can think clearly enough to utter some bravado bs while drawing down on someone you are full of ****. Just Sayin

I believe it was Wild Bill Hickok that said "I never met a boy that needed so much self-defendin" in reference to John Wesley Harding.

Last edited:
Chances are if you have had to draw down on e someone more than once in your life you are putting yourself in unfortunate situations. Chances are that if you can think clearly enough to utter some bravado bs while drawing down on someone you are full of ****. Just Sayin

lol you sure you live in futlon county? (Im kidding, its not that bad here)

I've only had to draw one time. I lived in Wesley Creekside Apartments on Thornton Rd. in Lithia Springs. I was 1 of 2 white people that lived on my side of the complex and the other one lived across from me. I was standing in the back of the parking lot, walking the dog and getting ready to go have lunch with my wife. My neighbor, a nerdy Google employee pothead, had gotten out of his car and 4 black guys surrounded him near the pool and started pushing him around. He was able to walk away with no issue. As I approached my car with my dog, a 110lb pitbull, all the little black boys where standing at the fence mean mugging me as I stared at them and laughed. I reached in my car for my wallet and when I came from inside the car, 2 boys were standing at each end of my car, blocking me from walking anywhere. In their ghetto talk, they tried to act like billy badasses in front of their friends and when they approached me, I drew my snub nosed .38 and pushed it to the bigger kids forehead and asked him if today felt like a good day to die. The other boy ran off and started screaming and everyone in the apartments came outside. With my gun on his head, I called 911 and told Douglas County sheriff's department the situation at hand. They said they were on the way and to do whatever I needed to do to protect myself. I then asked the guy if he was going to settle his ass down and leave people be and he said he would never do anything like that again. I think he actually **** his pants and had tears coming down his face. I let him back away with my gun still on him and then he took off running. The police showed up and arrested several of the guys at the pool, I answered a few questions and they told me I did a good job, and then I left to have lunch with my wife. I never once saw any of them again and never once had another problem walking around the complex.

I've only had to draw one time. I lived in Wesley Creekside Apartments on Thornton Rd. in Lithia Springs. I was 1 of 2 white people that lived on my side of the complex and the other one lived across from me. I was standing in the back of the parking lot, walking the dog and getting ready to go have lunch with my wife. My neighbor, a nerdy Google employee pothead, had gotten out of his car and 4 black guys surrounded him near the pool and started pushing him around. He was able to walk away with no issue. As I approached my car with my dog, a 110lb pitbull, all the little black boys where standing at the fence mean mugging me as I stared at them and laughed. I reached in my car for my wallet and when I came from inside the car, 2 boys were standing at each end of my car, blocking me from walking anywhere. In their ghetto talk, they tried to act like billy badasses in front of their friends and when they approached me, I drew my snub nosed .38 and pushed it to the bigger kids forehead and asked him if today felt like a good day to die. The other boy ran off and started screaming and everyone in the apartments came outside. With my gun on his head, I called 911 and told Douglas County sheriff's department the situation at hand. They said they were on the way and to do whatever I needed to do to protect myself. I then asked the guy if he was going to settle his ass down and leave people be and he said he would never do anything like that again. I think he actually **** his pants and had tears coming down his face. I let him back away with my gun still on him and then he took off running. The police showed up and arrested several of the guys at the pool, I answered a few questions and they told me I did a good job, and then I left to have lunch with my wife. I never once saw any of them again and never once had another problem walking around the complex.

They are all hard core til a either A. a pistol comes out or B. They go to jail. Then the tears fall like rain.

Back
Top Bottom