• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever had to draw your CCW or been tempted to???

when i was bouncing at wild bills awhile back when i couldnt find work straight out the army i had a chick hit another chick in the head with a beer bottle in the smoking area a few feet from me, it exploded just like in the movies lol. never though that would actually happen either till i saw it. she only had a small gash on her head, didnt bleed bad at all.

From what I've witnessed, the damage is generally worse if the bottle doesn't break.

I had went out with some friends for my "bachelor party" and came back in about 2am. Decided to sleep on the couch instead of upstairs in the bed.

Not long after I got home, I heard someone trying to get in the front door with a key, I thought it was my g/f coming to check on how late i was out (lol). I had a big window on the door so I was going to go jerk up the blinds and scare her, well... when i jerked up the blinds it was a man I had never seen before. He saw me and then started kicking at the door. I run upstairs grabbed my pistol and came back downstairs and he was still kicking at the door. I yelled for him to go away and he just kept kicking.

By now, I had thought he was going to get through the door at any minute so I pointed my pistol at him through the window and said "LEAVE NOW!" and he wasnt phased at all. I lowered the blinds backed away from the door and made my decision, if he came in, I was going to fire. I called 911 explained the situation and told them I feared for my life because I had already pointed the gun at him and he never even acknowledged I was standing there. Luckily, I lived less than a block away from the local station and they were able to get him before he kicked in the door, but I was suprised at how easy it was to come to the terms that I was going to shoot him if he entered the door. Luckily it did not come to that and the police said he was so drunk he had urinated on himself (hopefully when he saw my gun), but he was at the wrong apartment and was so drunk he didnt know and thought I was the one that broke in.... True story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never been in any crazy shootouts or anything like that, but I used to go to school at Southern Poly in Marietta. It was the first week I had moved down there and didn't know where anything was so just thought I'd drive around and see where everything was at. Well long story short I got lost and ended up in the not-so-nice neighborhood and didn't know how to get back. Pulled over in a parking lot of some run down place to type in my apartment address in the GPS on my phone and two gangbanger looking guys came out of nowhere and started walking towards my car. I got my glock out of my glove box and just simply laid it on the dash so they could see it and they turned around immediately and walked the other way. Other than that one time never had to draw

I believe you put your prepositional phrase in the wrong spot, but if not, could you elaborate on this a little more?

cultureslurp.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_09_Facebook_Like_Button.jpg

only in movies. i've seen a girl whack a dude at a bar who was feeling her up with a terrapin bottle. he went out like light bulb

I believe you put your prepositional phrase in the wrong spot, but if not, could you elaborate on this a little more?

If it was this girl, I think he might have had his prepositions just right.

beer_bottle_mouth_girl1_thumbnail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom