• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever just…

If y’all don’t know about my dude Stick Figure…ya should. My go to on the boat or working in the shop. Just good vibes and great sounds.

Attachments

• 6C36AA25-56AC-4900-8593-BECAC56BB9BB.jpeg
    6C36AA25-56AC-4900-8593-BECAC56BB9BB.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 6
Got a story for the group. Back in the early 70's my dad had two young boys (me and my brother) that were always wired and super excited to see him when he got home. He would come home from work just drained and not ready to see us. My mom could see it all and stepped in. She bought him a bean bag chair and said he should take it to work and do whatever he needed to do to unwind from the day and then come home. But he needed to be ready to see his boys when he walked through the door. It must have worked, cause I have nothing but the best memories of my dad coming home and letting us joke, wrestle, play, talk, whatever.

We all gotta unwind. Its up to us to make sure we do. We've all got people counting on us. Find your place and time.

Definitely like my on space at times and it comes in many flavors. A lot of times it’s where I can think on the good Lord the best. It leads to a more harmonious outcome. Carry on :clap2:

Back
Top Bottom