• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever Rent a Rifle/Shotgun?

m88dad

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
I've been to several gun store/indoor ranges which rent pistols that you can try out. Kind of like test driving it to decide if you want to buy it or not.

Does anyone know of a place in Georgia, or east Alabama, where you can rent a rifle or shotgun to try?

I have a long and distinguished list of rifles that I'd like to shoot, but I don't want to buy one and then find out after shooting it that I really don't like it.

Sorry, just kidding. What are you looking to try out? I'm fairly close to you and have a decent collection, and access to many more. Give me a holler, mabey I can help.

I'm interested in M1A's and Mini 14's. I planned on some of my tax return to go toward a mini 14, but I've never fired one. I'm also interested in a bolt action rifle, but the only one I've ever shot was a Savage 7mm mag and I wasn't a big fan of it. I'm interested in possibly a .270, .308, or .30-06, but again, I've never fired any of those.

I know when I was shopping around for a pistol being able to try them out before hand really helped with the decision making and saved me from buying something that I was not going to like.

Try Franklins in Athens. I think they have a list of thier rental options on their website too. Not sure if they have what your looking for but it's worth a shot. Hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom