• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever seen someone hit a stone wall at 140mph?

View attachment 1632940

I was in a curve be hind several cars and apparently hit my brakes just as I went over an asphalt snake. The bike went down, I came off and rolled down the highway and my bike went off the side of the mountain.

I'm so glad that's all that happened. Have picked up the pieces of many 2 wheelers up here over the past years but retired out from running the big red trucks a few moons past. Trust the boys gave you their best efforts packaging you up! Godspeed

I rode a twin turbo two wheeled Rocket Ship once at 227MPH, I dang sure won't do that again. If I'd laid that sucker down, I wouldn't be posting this LOL..:doh:

Guy Martin's nasty crash at the Doran's bend section of the course last year. A faulty transmission resulted in a missed shift and Guy wasn't able to slow down in time to make the turn. He jumped the curb and went into a stone wall at over 140mph. Amazingly he walked away with nothing more than a bruised wrist. Road racing is definitely a dangerous business but you have to admire the skill and courage of these guys. Only two weeks until the 2018 Isle of Man TT, the greatest motorsport event in the world!

look at those eye pupils look like 2 pee holes in the snow he aint feeling no pain

Hell I laid my bike down today at 40 mph outside Helen and have a broken foot, bruised ribs, both wrists are sprained, and road rash from hell! Guess I'm getting too old.
Damn, get well soon, whiskey helps.

Back
Top Bottom